As the Store Manager you will be able to motivate, inspire and drive forward a small team in providing a flawless customer experience, build an already established clientele and boost every sale opportunity in order to ensure the store’s profitability. The ideal candidate will have a proven success of succeeding KPI’s and have the ability to influence sales and productivity. Your knowledge and passion for High-end luxury will motivate your team, and you will have great communication qualities. As a member of the senior management team you will be responsible for the smooth running of the store both front and back of house, demonstrating exceptional leadership skills. Experience in management is essential to your application. We are looking for a quick thinker and problem solver to help us bring a unique luxury retail experience in Bicester. In this role, you will support the Pop-Up Manager in driving and building a team-centric culture. Six months with the view to become permanent
- Previous retail or customer service experience is essential to your application.
- Monitor individual performance of each team member and deliver feedback thoughtfully
- Ensure all areas of the pop-up are consistently clean, stocked and organised
- Report any maintenance required in the pop-up to the retail leadership and facilities teams
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Flexible availability
- Well presented